UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) are organising a multi-sector trade mission to Singapore, designed to stimulate collaboration and investment opportunities between the UK and Singapore tech clusters. Fast-growth tech-sector businesses in particular will benefit from this opportunity to network with a range of potential partners and find out more about how to enter the Asian market.
Date: 07/05/2013 – 09/05/2013
Event Organiser: UKTI, Taylor Vinters and Cambridge Capital Group
The tech market in Asia is extremely lucrative, and this is a valuable opportunity to learn about how you can best introduce your tech company to the prosperous Asian tech sector.
Benefits of the trade mission include:
- Tickets to a VIP presentation and drinks reception at the British High Commissioner’s residence in Singapore
- The opportunity to promote your business to key contacts in the Singaporean tech community
- A session on learning how to enter the Asian market
- A pre-visit pitching skills training session
- Pre-arranged meetings with key representatives from Singapore’s VC and tech community.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE TRADE MISSION TO SINGAPORE >>