Join UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) on this multi-sector trade mission to Croatia and Serbia to network, make new business contacts and learn more about opportunities in these two growing Balkan markets. This market visit is open to all UK-based companies although support is available for eligible North West companies.
Date: 22/10/2012 – 26/10/2012
Event Organiser: UKTI North West
Location: Croatia and Serbia
Croatia is the most advanced economy in the Westen Balkans and will soon become an EU member state. Serbia is the largest market in the Western Balkans and has significant prospects in different sectors including infrastructure, petrochemical and financial services.
- Pre-market visit briefing prior to departure
- In-market briefings in Croatia & Serbia
- Management & co-ordination of market visit arrangement
- Networking and promotional opportunities
- Visit accompanied by an experienced UKTI Trade Mission Manager Support for North West Businesses .