UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) in the East of England, in collaboration with Yorkshire & Humber, are organising a multi-sector trade mission to Brazil which will enable you to network, make new business contacts and learn more about opportunities with Brazilian companies. This trade mission is open to all UK-based companies although East of England companies may be eligible for support.
Date: 18/11/2012 – 23/11/2012
Event Organiser: UK Trade & Investment East of England / Yorkshire & Humber
Location: Brazil (São Paulo, Recife, Rio)
Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world. The UK has a strong trading relationship with Brazil and enjoys its fast growing major export markets.
- Expert support from our UK and Brazil based Trade Advisers
- Pre-visit briefing meetings and “advisory clinics” in the UK prior to going to Brazil
- Access the latest market information and receive guidance from experts on how to succeed in Brazil
- A comprehensive market overview and tailored, warmed leads
- Meeting and building relationships with key Brazilian contacts and potential partners in your industry sector
- A chance to assess the market and to develop useful contacts
- In market support for the group from sector specialists based in Brazil
- Help with organising interpreting facilities
- Most activity will be in the São Paulo area, but it will be possible for individual delegates to travel to other cities such as Recife or Rio, for the purpose of specific meetings.