Join UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) North West on this multi-sector trade mission to Brazil & Chile. This trade mission will allow you to network, make new business contacts and learn more about opportunities with two of the most successful economies in Latin America. This trade mission is open to all UK-based companies.
Date: 19/11/2012 – 01/12/2012
Event Organiser: UK Trade & Investment North West
Location: Sau Paulo & Rio (Brazil) and Santiago (Chile)
Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world. The UK has a strong trading relationship with Brazil and enjoys its fast growing major export markets. Chile is considered as the best run economy in Latin America. Both of these countries offer opportunities in several sectors including infrastructure, specialist machinery and healthcare.
- Support from a experienced group leader who has business experience of Brazil and Chile and a success record of managing these visits for many years
- In-market briefing and reception in Latin America
- Assistance before, during and after the visit, including market briefings
- Flexibility to vary your own agenda and arrange your own business meetings
- Help to identify potential customers or partners and to arrange meetings with the team via the Overseas Market Introduction Services (OMIS).