Join UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) and Business Link Japan on this Smart Technology Mission to Japan (Tokyo and Osaka). Gain the opportunity to network, make new business contacts and learn more about the business potential of introducing your British smart technology and services to Japanese industry. This market visit is open to all UK-based companies who sell British products.
Date: 28/01/2013 – 01/02/2013
Event Organiser: Business Link Japan / UKTI
Location: Tokyo & Osaka – Japan
Japan wants to introduce British innovation to ensure strong partnerships with Japanese businesses within key industry areas such as energy, technology, grids, mobility, meters and phones. Technology will play a vital part of all discussions.
Who should attend this trade mission?
Companies providing products, services, consultancy or IPRs in the following areas:
- HEMS (Home Energy Management Systems)
- BEMS (Building Energy Management Systems)
- FEMS (Factory Energy Management Systems)
- Smart Community projects
- Energy harvesting
- Energy data management
- Smart warehousing
- Smart grid/metering
- Cloud-based services for energy data management
- Cyber security for data distribution and management
- Sensor technology
Get the most out of this Mission:
- Appear in the mission brochure and have a your company’s 5 minute video presentation shown, even if you can’t be there in person
- Arrange business meetings, network over lunch and drinks and meet with experts at the market briefing, seminars and receptions
- Speaking opportunities at seminar sessions in Tokyo and Osaka, 120 and 100 guests expected respectively
- Visit Smart Energy Expo in Tokyo accompanied by interpreters (optional).