UKTI London and South East are offering a market visit to Turkey. This trade mission is the most cost-effective way of entering the Turkish market.
Date: 08/10/2012 – 12/10/2012
Event Organiser: UKTI London & South East
Location: Istanbul, Turkey.
Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world today and there are more than 2,000 British companies already doing business to the value of £9bn. Turkey has a large, young and well-educated population of nearly 77 million and presents significant business opportunities.
- Pre-mission briefing in London: in depth workshop in London including a presentation on ‘How to do business in Turkey’, help to prepare for the mission and programme activities
- Market briefing at the British Consulate in Istanbul
- Evening networking reception at the British Consulate in Istanbul
- B2B meetings with clients of the Enterprise Europe Network in Izmir and Ankara
- Option to participate at the Turkish British Chambers of Commerce conference in Istanbul
- Support of two experienced UKTI International Trade Advisers throughout the mission
- Support from UKTI commercial officers based in Turkey.