UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) West Midlands, is running a market visit to the International Toy Fair in Nuremberg, Germany. Participating companies will have the opportunity to network, make new business contacts and learn more about the potential opportunities during this two day trip. The International Toy Fair is the largest trade fair for toys and other products. This market visit is open to companies from the UK and, in particular those from the West Midlands.
Date: 31/01/2013 – 04/02/2013
Event Organiser: UKTI West Midlands
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
A large number of British companies use the International Toy Fair in Nuremberg, Germany each year to showcase their innovative products. The fair attracts buyers, distributors and businesses from across the globe.
Benefits and the Visit Programme include:
- Free entrance tickets
- Access to the VIP lounge
- Admission to the international reception on the British pavilion, to meet buyers and representatives from toy associations and media
- Optional tour of the world famous toy museum in Nuremberg
- Briefing from a Commercial Officer from UKTI in Germany
The following product categories are usually shown:
- Wooden toys, crafts and gifts
- Model railways, construction and hobbies
- Technical toys, educational toys and action toys
- Dolls and soft toys
- Games and books
- Sports and leisure products
- School and stationary products
- Baby and infant products.