Join UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) South West on this multi-sector market visit to the Czech Republic and Slovakia to network, make new business contacts and learn more about the business potential in Central Europe. This market visit is open to all UK-based companies but in particular, for those in the South West.
Date: 25/11/2012 – 29/11/2012
Event Organiser: UKTI South West
Location: Czech Republic / Slovakia
Both the Czech Republic and Slovakia are experiencing steady economic growth with good demand for UK goods and services. Opportunities exist in a variety of sectors including consumer goods, healthcare, life sciences, energy, power and science & innovation.
- Up-to-date market information on the business environment
- An opportunity to assess your chances in the market before you commit
- Locally sourced market research tailored to your company’s requirements via our OMIS service
- Meetings with potential customers and intermediaries for your products or services
- Market briefings from the commercial teams in the British Embassies in Prague and Bratislava
- Networking receptions with local business people
- The services of a dedicated International Trade Advisor.