UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) South East are offering a multi-sector market visit to Cuba to enable companies to explore the unique and challenging Cuban market. Participants will also have the chance to exhibit at the Havana International Fair 2012 (HIHAV), the largest commercial event in the country which brings together companies from all five continents.
Date: 4/11/2012 – 9/11/2012
Event Organiser: UKTI South East
Cuba is a unique and challenging market with growing opportunities for UK companies stemming from the Cuban Government’s economic reform plans to boost international trade and modernise infrastructure, which will require significant new foreign investment.
Benefits of attending this market visit include:
- Pre-visit briefing including a presentation on “How to do business in Cuba”
- Help preparing for the visit and programme activities
- Embassy briefing in Cuba
- The option to exhibit at the Havana International Fair 2012 (HIHAV)
- Two networking receptions
- Support from an experienced UKTI International Trade Adviser throughout the visit
- Support and translation services for meetings (subject to availability)
- Flexibility to vary your own agenda to include other cities in the region and pursue your own business contacts