UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) are running a multi-sector market visit to China and Taiwan to network, make new business contacts and learn more about the potential opportunities and cultural issues in these two dynamic markets. This market visit is open to small or medium entreprise (SME) companies based in London and the South East.
Date: 17/11/2012 – 28/11/2012
Event Organiser: UKTI London & South East
Location: China and Taiwan
China’s huge economy and growth is set to overtake the United States by 2020 whilst Taiwan’s often overlooked market has potential in different sectors catering to its 23 million inhabitants. This visit to open to all sectors although some of the key sectors include the automotive, energy, water, aerospace, healthcare and food & drink industries.
- Support from a China specialist group leader who has business experience of China, Shanghai and Taiwan and a success record of managing these visits for many years
- In-market briefing in both Beijing and Taiwan
- Assistance before, during and after the visit, including economic briefings from UKTI, British Consulates and China Britain Business Council (CBBC)
- Flexibility to vary your own agenda to include other cities in China or the region and pursue your own business interests
- Help to identify potential customers or partners and to arrange meetings with them – Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS). You must register by the 27 August, 2012.