UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) North East, together with the British Consulate General Shanghai and China Britain Business Council are jointly running a multi-sector market visit to Shanghai and Shenyang. Participating companies will have the opportunity to network, make new business contacts and learn more about the potential opportunities and cultural issues in these two dynamic cities of China.
This market visit is open to small or medium enterprise (SME) companies in the UK.
Date: 08/12/2012 – 16/12/2012
Event Organiser: UKTI North East / UKTI Shanghai / CBBC
Location: China – Shanghai & Shenyang
China’s huge economy and growth is set to overtake the United States by 2020 and is the greatest economic success story of the past 30 years. This visit to open to all sectors although some of the key sectors include the automotive, aerospace, agriculture and ICT industries. There will also be an opportunity to visit the Automechanika exhibition in Shanghai.
- Security of a group visit with recommended travel and accommodation itinerary at discounted rates
- On-hand support from an experienced Market Visit Leader
- Financial contribution of up to £750 for eligible companies
- In-depth market research and identification of appropriate contacts in the market by CBBC (these services may incur additional costs)
- A pre-organised itinerary of business appointments with identified contacts who have expressed an interest in your products/services
- Pre-visit China culture, business and etiquette workshop
- In market welcome reception Registration fee of £125 (including VAT) per delegate to cover MV costs, group reception etc.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE TRADE MISSION TO CHINA>>
FIND OUT HOW TO PRODUCE MARKETING MATERIAL IN MANDARIN CHINESE BEFORE YOU GO>>
FIND OUT HOW TO ATTRACT MANDARIN CHINESE SPEAKING VISITORS TO YOUR WEBSITE>>