What are the objectives of the Training Course?
The Working with Online Partners training course shows you how to sell online internationally through partnerships with agents, distributors, resellers, stockists or retailers.
This training course is perfect for your company if you want to grow your online international business through partner channels and are ready to invest in digital growth.
What does the Training Course cover?
- Working with online partners in other countries explained
- Types of international partners
- Assessing online partners
- Selecting high performing online partners
- Developing a digital sales strategy with your online partners
- Practical considerations
- Develop an action plan.
What is the approach of the Training Course?
This is how we run the course:
- Personalised to you
- Learn from and ask independent experts
- Proven practical step-by-step approach
- Latest know how and digital tools
- Non-jargon theory
- Understand best practice
- Real-life hands-on exercises
- Build your own action plan to implement your partner strategy
- Tangible ideas to implement
- Peer-to-peer learning in a non-competitive environment
- Professional and fun presenters
- Time away from day to day work to actually think about it all
- Small classes of up to 15 guests.
Benefits of a Training Course
- Understand the advantages of working with online partners in other countries
- Understand how to work with online partners internationally
- Learn how to increase your international online leads and sales through the best agents, distributors, resellers, stockists or retailers for your business.
“Very dynamic speaker willing to answer all our questions. Obviously knows the topic very well and makes it accessible to everyone. Thank you.” Online jewellery retailer
“Inspiring and game changing”
“I’ve increased export sales online by 150% year-on-year”
“Really the best course I’ve ever been on”
“I actually know what to do and how to do it”
“You’re independent, so you’re giving us the best practice”
Who Should Attend the Training Course?
This training course is for companies who have international online ambitions and are ready to invest time and money into their digital growth. It is not suitable for intermediaries such as financial companies, legal companies, translation, logistics or international trade companies or web design and SEO agencies.
Most training will be delivered online via Zoom. For in person training, please bring along a laptop or netbook and a mobile or tablet to complete the exercises throughout the day. Print outs will also be available.
We welcome guests from all over the world to our training courses in the UK. All courses are in English.
We look forward to seeing you soon!