What are the objectives of the Masterclass?
The sole aim of the training course is to show you how to adapt your website to make it suitable for international customers.
We will provide you with the know-how and tools to make your company overview, products and services clearer and more meaningful for international customers. We will also explain when and how to translate your website copy into other languages.
What does the Masterclass cover?
• International web design explained
• Selecting your international website platform
• Building an international website
• Building a mobile-friendly website
• Translating an international website
• Localising an international website.
What have others said about the Masterclasses?
“Inspiring and gamechanging”
“Really the best course I’ve ever been on”
“I actually know what to do and how to do it”
“You’re independent, so you’re giving us the best practice”
What is the approach of the Masterclass?
And this is how we run the workshops:
• Non-jargon introduction to the theory
• Explains best practice so get it right from the start
• Hands-on exercises based on your company so you get answers
• Ask questions as you go along until you really get it
• Build a step-by-step achievable plan to build your international website
• Bring your own laptop or tablet so you can work as you go along
• Peer-to-peer learning in a non-competitive environment
• Professional and fun presenters
• Time away from the office to actually think about it all
• Small classes of up to 15 guests
• Light and airy venues with great catering
After the masterclasses, you will be skilled and confident and, importantly, self-sufficient to manage your web design and content projects yourself, or you will have the skills and terminology to be able to contract the best web development agency and copywriters to do this for you.
Who should attend the Masterclass?
This training course is perfect for your company if you appreciate the opportunity international and are ready to invest in building a website that appeals to customers all around the world.
This training course is for companies who are already exporting or have international ambitions. It is not suitable for intermediaries such as financial companies, legal companies, translation, logistics or international trade companies or web design and SEO agencies.
Please bring along a laptop or netbook and a mobile or tablet to complete the exercises throughout the day. Print outs will also be available.
We welcome guests from all over the world to our training courses in the UK. All courses are in English.
We look forward to seeing you soon!