What are the objectives of the workshop?
The sole aim of the international s-commerce training course is to show you how to connect with new international customers online on global social media networks.
What does the workshop cover?
• International social media explained
• International social media strategy options
• Top global social media networks
• Top regional social media networks
• Reserving social media names
• Setting up social media networks
• Optimising social media networks
• Managing social media in other languages
• Monitoring your international social media.
What have others said about the workshops?
“Inspiring and gamechanging”
“I’ve increased export sales online by 150% year-on-year”
“Really the best course I’ve ever been on”
“I actually know what to do and how to do it”
“You’re independent, so you’re giving us the best practice”
What is the approach of the workshop?
And this is how we run the workshops:
• Non-jargon introduction to the theory
• Explains best practice so get it right from the start
• Hands-on exercises based on your company so you get answers
• Ask questions as you go along until you really get it
• Build a step-by-step achievable plan to implement your international web strategy
• Bring your own laptop or tablet so you can work as you go along
• Peer-to-peer learning in a non-competitive environment
• Professional and fun presenters
• Time away from the office to actually think about it all
• Small classes of up to 12 guests
• Light and airy venues with great catering
After the masterclasses, you will be skilled and confident and, importantly, self-sufficient to manage your web design and SEO projects yourself, or you will have the skills and terminology to be able to contract the best agency to do this for you.
Who should attend the workshop?
This training course is perfect for your company if you appreciate the opportunity international and online offers you for increasing international online sales and rapidly growing the social media side of your business, as well as having the time and resources to invest in your international s-commerce.
This training course is for real companies who are exporting. It is not suitable for intermediaries such as financial companies, legal companies, translation, logistics or international trade companies or web design and SEO agencies.
Please bring along a laptop or netbook and a mobile or tablet to complete the exercises throughout the day. Print outs will also be available.
We welcome guests from all over the world to our training courses in the UK. All courses are in English.
We look forward to seeing you soon!