What are the objectives of the Masterclass?
The sole aim of the training course is to show you how to significantly increase your online international sales, by listing with e-marketplaces across the world.
What does the Masterclass cover?
- International e-marketplaces explained
- E-marketplaces around the world
- How to sell on Amazon internationally
- How to sell on eBay internationally
- Top China e-marketplaces
- Top regional e-marketplaces
- Top sector e-marketplaces
- Optimising international e-marketplace listings
- Managing multilingual and multicurrency listings.
What have others said about the Masterclasses?
“Inspiring and gamechanging”
“Really the best course I’ve ever been on”
“I actually know what to do and how to do it”
“You’re independent, so you’re giving us the best practice”
What is the approach of the Masterclass?
And this is how we run the workshops:
• Non-jargon introduction to the theory
• Explains best practice so get it right from the start
• Hands-on exercises based on your company so you get answers
• Ask questions as you go along until you really get it
• Build a step-by-step achievable plan to implement your international web strategy
• Bring your own laptop or tablet so you can work as you go along
• Peer-to-peer learning in a non-competitive environment
• Professional and fun presenters
• Time away from the office to actually think about it all
• Small classes of up to 12 guests
• Light and airy venues with great catering
After the masterclasses, you will be skilled and confident and, importantly, self-sufficient to manage your marketplace listings yourself, or you will have the skills and terminology to be able to contract the best agency to do this for you.
Who should attend the Masterclass?
This training course is perfect for your company if you appreciate the opportunity international and online offers you for increasing international online sales and rapidly growing the e-commerce side of your business, as well as having the time and resources to invest in your international e-commerce.
This training course is for companies who are already exporting or have international ambitions. It is not suitable for intermediaries such as financial companies, legal companies, translation, logistics or international trade companies or web design and SEO agencies.
Please bring along a laptop or netbook and a mobile or tablet to complete the exercises throughout the day. Print outs will also be available.
We welcome guests from all over the world to our training courses in the UK. All courses are in English.