Build the digital skills and know-how you need to succeed in the digital age and grow your online business fast by selling more to customers around the world.
About the course
Course length: 12 weeks
Course access: 1 year
Category: E-marketplaces, International
Suitable for: B2C, B2B, products
The International E-marketplaces online training course is based on our ground-breaking Grow Global Method, where we have case studies of clients who have increased their online sales tenfold.
Our founder, Sarah Carroll, has been running these hugely successful courses for the Northern Ireland trade promotion agency, for over three years. The UK is one of the top 5 leading digital economies in the world. The online course is now available for you to learn the same groundbreaking techniques as UK companies wherever you are in the world!
What you’ll learn:
- The size of the opportunity for selling on international online marketplaces
- Whether you are ready to go digital and international right now
- How to sell on Amazon internationally
- How to sell on eBay internationally
- The most popular e-marketplaces platforms in the world
- The main elements of your e-marketplace listings you will need to adapt for international customers
- How to build your digital team for a successful implementation.
The cost of each online course per user is £250.
An additional support package of a Facebook Group and Q&A sessions is £250 for the course duration.