What are the objectives of the Training Course?
The sole aim of the training course is to show you how to adapt your website to make it suitable for international e-commerce customers.
We will provide you with the know-how and tools to make your company overview, products and services clearer and more meaningful for international customers. We will also explain when and how to translate your website copy into other languages, multicurrency requirements, and checkout and payment processes.
This training course is perfect for your company if you appreciate the opportunity international and online offers you for increasing sales and rapidly growing the e-commerce side of your business, and you have the time and resources to invest in your international e-commerce.
What does the Training Course cover?
- Selection of international e-commerce platform
- International content
- Cart and checkout process
- Multicurrency e-commerce
- Localisation and translation
- Optimisation and SEO
- Practical considerations
- Develop an action plan
What is the approach of the Training Course?
This is how we run the course:
- Personalised to you
- Learn from and ask independent experts
- Proven practical step-by-step approach
- Latest know how and digital tools
- Non-jargon theory
- Understand best practice
- Real-life hands-on exercises
- Build your own action plan to implement your international digital strategy
- Tangible ideas to implement
- Peer-to-peer learning in a non-competitive environment
- Professional and fun presenters
- Time away from day to day work to actually think about it all
- Small classes of up to 15 guests.
Benefits of a Training Course
- Be able to transform your website for international e-commerce customers
- Be ready to grow your international e-commerce trade.
After the course, you will be skilled and confident and, importantly, self-sufficient to manage your web design, content and e-commerce projects yourself, or you will have the skills and terminology to be able to contract the best web development agencies to do this for you.
“Very good, gained a lot of knowledge. Feel prepared to enter international markets online.” Pernille Hansen. Little Tree Furniture
“Very dynamic speaker willing to answer all our questions. Obviously knows the topic very well and makes it accessible to everyone. Thank you.” Online jewellery retailer
“Inspiring and game changing”
“I’ve increased export sales online by 150% year-on-year”
“Really the best course I’ve ever been on”
“I actually know what to do and how to do it”
“You’re independent, so you’re giving us the best practice”
Who should attend the Training Course?
This training course is for companies who have international online ambitions and are ready to invest time and money into their digital growth. It is not suitable for intermediaries such as financial companies, legal companies, translation, logistics or international trade companies or web design and SEO agencies.
Most training will be delivered online via Zoom. For in-person training, please bring along a laptop or netbook and a mobile or tablet to complete the exercises throughout the day. Print outs will also be available.
We welcome guests from all over the world to our training courses in the UK. All courses are in English.
We look forward to seeing you soon!