Who is it for?
This website audit is for you if you are getting a few international leads or sales a month from your website, and you are ready to sell more online to international customers.
What does it include?
The Grow Global Starter International Digital Audit will review the following elements of your website to see if it is world class, suitable for international visitors and visible in international search engines:
- website platform
- website navigation
- website branding
- website design
- website content
- search engine optimisation (SEO)
- online quote process (if collecting leads online)
- e-commerce checkout process (if selling online).
For each audit, you will get:
- An e-questionnaire to collect background information about your international plans and digital presence
- A review of your international online performance in Google Analytics (which you share with us)
- A thorough audit of your website or e-commerce website against our world-leading Grow Global best practice checklist
- A Skype call with you to discuss our recommendations and to ask questions (1.5 hours)
- A practical detailed PDF action plan of top recommendations to implement in the next three months.
How do I book?
The cost of each International Digital Audit is £500.
- Book a date and a time in our online calendar below
- Pay for your audit via the ‘Add To Basket’ Button above OR we will send you an invoice if payment is not received within one day.
“Working with Sarah to review our website for international sales was the turning point for our business. Up until then, we had mostly sold to retailers (business-to-business) and a domestic audience online. It made so much more sense to move our focus online and in particular towards overseas business. It was a massive challenge for our team, but with Sarah’s prescriptive advice we worked through each new country-specific website targeting audiences all over the globe. Of course our margins were much improved, as we were now selling direct to our customers. We’ve seen our USA sales grow over 150% in the last year and Australia is similar. Our UK sales continues to thrive alongside. 52% of our online sales are now international and our growth strategy for the future is to continue to target new territories and countries for online sales.”
Niamh Barker from The Travelwrap Company
Need more information?
GET IN TOUCH if you have any questions about the International Digital Audit or would like help deciding which is the best one for you>>