Who is it for?
This website audit is for you if you have started to take digital sales seriously. You will benefit if you have a modern professional website which you want to boost, so it is truly world class and brings in more online revenue, say, up to 50 per cent. You may even be getting a few international leads or sales each month from your website, but you want to build a great website that will excel in your own country first, ready to grow globally very soon.
What does it include?
We will audit your website or e-commerce website against our best practice scorecard and give you tailored, practical and tactical actions on how to improve and optimise your website, ready to take it international.
Our experts will cover:
- Domain selection
- Website platform
- Website speed
- Mobile friendly
- USPs and messaging
- Website branding
- Website design
- Website navigation (top and bottom)
- Page layout and content (home page, why us, about us, contact us, product pages, service pages, news/blogs)
- Basic international website content
- Videos and images
- Calls to action
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) analysis
- Online quote process (if collecting leads online)
- E-commerce basket and checkout process (if selling online)
- Resources and team.
For each audit, you will receive:
- An e-questionnaire to collect background information about your international plans and digital presence
- A review of your basic online performance in Google Analytics (which you share with us)
- A thorough, personalised audit of your website or e-commerce website against our world-leading Grow Global best practice scorecard
- A Zoom virtual 1:1 meeting with you to discuss our recommendations and to ask questions (2 hours)
- A practical, detailed PDF action plan of top recommendations to implement in the next three months
- Guides and templates to help you implement the recommendations.
Once successfully implemented, your Advanced Website Audit will give:
- A website aligned to your brand that you can be proud of
- An increase in online leads and sales in your home country
- A springboard to increase international sales and future online growth online.
How do I book?
Our Advanced Website Audits are £2,500 each.
We offer a tiered fee structure, so smaller companies can also benefit from our expertise.
Here are four simple steps:
- Book a time for your audit in our online calendar at a time convenient to you
- We will send you an invoice where you can pay online or by bank transfer (payment will confirm your booking)
- Fill in our Grow Global Readiness E-questionnaire
- We will send you instructions on how to share your Google Analytics with us.
We recommend that you have a series of quarterly Dedicate Website Audits for fast digital growth or join our World Class Online Accelerator.
“Working with Sarah to review our website for international sales was the turning point for our business. Up until then, we had mostly sold to retailers (business-to-business) and a domestic audience online. It made so much more sense to move our focus online and in particular towards overseas business. It was a massive challenge for our team, but with Sarah’s prescriptive advice we worked through each new country-specific website targeting audiences all over the globe. Of course our margins were much improved, as we were now selling direct to our customers. We’ve seen our USA sales grow over 150% in the last year and Australia is similar. Our UK sales continue to thrive alongside. 52% of our online sales are now international and our growth strategy for the future is to continue to target new territories and countries for online sales.”
Niamh Barker from The Travelwrap Company
Need more information?
GET IN TOUCH if you have any questions about the Dedicate Website Audit or would like help to decide which audit is best suited to you>>