Who is it for?
This website audit is for you if you are already getting a steady monthly volume of international leads or sales from your site but want to sell even more online to new customers around the world. Your website will already be built on a world-class platform like WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify Plus or Magento and you will already have set up localised, multilingual or multi-currency website content for international visitors. A significant part of your revenue will be from online leads and sales across the world. You are now looking for additional global growth.
What does it include?
We will audit your website or e-commerce site against our best practice scorecard and give you tailored, practical and tactical actions on how to improve and optimise it to sell more online to international visitors. Our experts will cover:
- International website platform
- International domain names and strategy
- International website structure
- International website navigation
- Website design for international visitors
- Website content for international visitors
- Website and content localisation
- Website and content translation
- International pricing
- Currency handling
- International payment methods
- International language and country targeting
- International search engine visibility
- International or multilingual search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Online quote process for international customers (if collecting leads online)
- E-commerce basket and checkout process for international customers (if selling online), international cart abandonment
- E-commerce international delivery and returns processes and policies
- Legals and policies
- Resources and team.
For each audit, you will receive:
- An e-questionnaire to collect background information about your international plans and digital presence
- A review of your international online performance in Google Analytics, including Geo reports (which you share with us)
- A review of your Google Search Console for international targeting
- A thorough, personalised audit of your website or e-commerce site against our world-leading Grow Global best practice scorecard
- A Zoom virtual 1:1 meeting with you to discuss our recommendations and to ask questions (3 hours)
- A practical, detailed PDF action plan of top recommendations for you to implement in the next three months
- Guides and templates to help you implement the recommendations.
Once successfully implemented, your International Website Audit will show you:
- How to create content adapted for international visitors in their local language
- An international website set up with correct language and country targeting
- How to update your website to get an increase in international online leads and sales
- A strategic way to grow your digital presence in a new country.
How do I book?
Our International Website Audits are £3,500 each.
We offer a tiered fee structure, so smaller companies can also benefit from our expertise.
Here are four simple steps to book:
- Book a time for your audit in our online calendar at a time convenient to you
- We will send you an invoice where you can pay online (payment will confirm your booking)
- Fill in our Grow Global Readiness E-questionnaire
- We will send you instructions on how to share your Google Analytics with us.
It is advisable to have the Dedicate Website Audit before this International Website Audit (unless you are confident your website is truly world class and yielding over 50% of your company revenue).
We recommend that you have a series of quarterly International Website Audits for fast international digital growth or join our Grow Global Online Accelerator.
Need more information?
GET IN TOUCH if you have any questions about the Replicate Website Audit or would like help to decide which audit is best suited to you>>