We offer an ad-hoc advice and troubleshooting service in a Growth Session, available on an hourly basis by Zoom, including, but not limited to:
- answers to technical questions
- check progress on your digital strategy
- check progress and updates to your website
- advice on how to update a marketplace listing
- checking keywords are relevant
- have a call with your web developers
- sounding board to explore an issue you can’t get to the bottom of
- get a second opinion.
We have helped clients with:
- Quickly reviewing a new page which is part of a new website build or updated website to make sure it adheres to our best practice layout and design
- Reviewing updates following one of our website audits
- Explaining the technical side of international web development to web developers (most of them are not familiar with this side of websites or e-commerce systems)
- Investigating why a new website has dropped significantly in Google and other search engine rankings
- Advising on the transfer and purchase process of international domain names.
We offer our Growth Hour at £500/session to cover 60 minutes of any investigation or research that needs to be done, as well as a Zoom session with you for up to 60 minutes.
Send us your problem, query or the topic you would like to discuss and we’ll get you booked in for as many Growth Hour sessions as you need.