We will carry out an international brand audit to see if your existing brand is suitable for your international customers, then we will work with you to update your brand so it has an impact across the world, in different languages and appealing to people from different cultures.
There are lots of steps to creating a global brand, so here’s how it works:
- An initial Skype or telephone conference call for 30 minutes with our specialist partner to build an understanding of your company’s direction, capabilities, current thinking on branding and any brief you may have prepared, so we can be sure that we are able to work together successfully
- Brand discovery – understanding your brand and design brief and your business strategy (brand review, competitor brand audit, brand research, interviews and workshops)
- Brand creativity – reinventing your brand and making sure it has global appeal
- Brand architecture – building the new international brand so it can work within your business (brand identity, brand naming, brand strategy, verbal brand identity, tone of voice across languages, brand vision and values, brand guidelines, brand toolkit, typeface design, logo design)
- Brand tools – creating the tools to show your brand off to the world (marketing materials, exhibition stands, videos, animations, websites, business cards).