Who is it for?
This Foundation Website Audit is for you if you have a basic website which you’re sort of happy with, but which is not really bringing you the online leads and sales that you know you deserve. You are now committed to taking things to the next level. It’s a way to take the first step to get some quick wins and fast fixes to move your website towards being world class.
It is perfect if you are about to develop a new website or redesign an existing one, so you have the best possible design, navigation, structure and content for a successful new website. It is popular among companies with a 6 figure dollar turnover, who want to start on their international digital journey.
What does it include?
Our experts will audit your website to hand-pick the top 20 actions we recommend you implement to make your website more world class and polished.
It may be your brand, your website platform, your navigation, your design, your content, your images, your trust signals, your calls to action… the list is endless. And we’ll be sure to pinpoint the best options for you. They will all be elements that can be updated quickly and easily, with little web developer input within the space of a few months.
For each Foundation Website Audit, you will receive:
- An email with your practical, personalised PDF Action Plan containing the top 20 recommendations for you to implement in the next month
- A follow-up Zoom virtual 1:1 meeting for you to ask questions about your priority Action Plan (1 hour).
Once successfully implemented, your Foundation Website Audit will:
- Give you a clear plan to the immediate next steps you need to take your website up to the next level
- Identify and tidy up any technical issues that will be a hindrance to your future global growth
- Provide the building blocks to increase online leads and sales in the future.
GET IN TOUCH to enquire about a Foundation Website Audit>>
You may also be interested to join our Grow Global Advanced Accelerator.
Need more information?
GET IN TOUCH if you have any questions about our Foundation Website Audit or would like to discuss which audit is best suited to you>>