Who is it for?
Whether you sell products or services, sell to consumers or businesses, this audit will give you the transition advice and support you need to be confident that everything is in place for ongoing successful trading with your EU customers.
What does it include?
Our experts will cover areas including:
- Updates to delivery and returns policies and procedures
- Fine tuning of legal statements
- Managing customer expectations
- Proactive customer service and communications to customers
- Preparation of FAQs
- Handling VAT online
- Delivery options
- Holding of stock
- New documentation and regulations
- Signposting for additional regulatory, compliance and business support.
How does it work?
For each audit:
- Complete our e-questionnaire about your online trading activities with the EU
- Review of your online presence against our unique Grow Global Scorecard
- Have a 60-minute Zoom discussion to run through the scorecard & answer your questions
- Your personalised EU Transition E-commerce Action Plan PDF will be emailed to you after the meeting
How do I book?
GET IN TOUCH to book your EU Transition E-Commerce Audit.
Grow Global is also working in conjunction with Coast to Capital Growth Hub to offer this EU transition advice and support on a fully-funded basis for businesses within their area. There are a limited number of audits available and they must be completed by 31 March 2021. To be eligible, your business must have up to 249 employees and be registered and trading in the Coast to Capital area: West Sussex, Brighton and Hove and East Surrey (Epsom and Ewell, Reigate and Banstead, Tandridge and Mole Valley).
Need more information?
GET IN TOUCH if you have any questions about our EU Transition E-commerce Audit.