The London Chamber of Commerce is running an international trade seminar on Vietnam. ‘Vietnam: Your Next Export Market’ aims to highlight why Vietnam is emerging as a new export market, and would suit companies who are keen to export to Vietnam or have a trade mission to Vietnam soon.
Date: 4/9/2012 : 15.30 – 18.30
Event Organiser: London Chamber of Commerce
Location: London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 33 Queen Street, London, UK
This practical international trade seminar will keep your business informed about new business opportunities in the Vietnamese market, putting you in touch with country experts, as well as providing time for networking.
This event will highlight:
- How your business can gain a strong foothold in Vietnam
- How to identify your route to market, the challenges and rewards
- How companies from all sectors looking to increase sales can benefit from joining an organised trade mission to Vietnam in November 2012.
Key strengths of the Vietnamese market:
- Strategic location with access to South East Asia, China and beyond
- A growing population (87 million), which is young, dynamic, educated and pragmatic
- A growing domestic market
- A burgeoning middle-class with significant spending power
- Accession to the World Trade Organisation
- A signed Strategic Partnership agreement between UK and Vietnamese governments to strengthen bi-lateral trade.