The London Chamber of Commerce is running a trade mission to Vietnam. Opportunities for British exporters exist in several sectors including manufacturing, retail, business, professional & financial services and creative industries.
Date: 12/11/2012 – 16/11/2012
Event Organiser: London Chamber of Commerce
Location: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Vietnam is rapidly becoming one of the top expanding economies in South East Asia, despite the global financial crisis. Revamping of the infrastructure and transportation links and modernising the communication systems are all positive steps to making Vietnam an attractive and competitive market, ripe for British trade and investment.
Benefits of attending this trade mission include:
- A great opportunity to establish contacts through networking opportunities
- British Embassy support and advice through a team of dedicated commercial officers
- Company details in trade mission brochure distributed to companies in Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi
- Subsidised market research provided through UKTI’s Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) scheme
- An experienced mission manager to accompany attendees during the visit