The London Chamber of Commerce is running a trade mission to India. Attendees to this trade mission will be able to tap into the rapid growth of India’s emerging cities and meet key contacts in the Indian market.
Date: 26/11/2012 – 30/11/2012
Event Organiser: London Chamber of Commerce
Location: Hyderabad & Chennai, India
India’s economy continues to grow and is the world’s second fastest growing economy, after China. There are valuable opportunities for UK companies in a very wide range of sectors, and opportunities are now emerging in the growing cities of Hyderabad & Chennai, amongst others.
In recent years Hyderabad has diversified into sectors such as trade, communication, education, retail, IT and biotechnology. Chennai has a highly skilled, English-speaking workforce and its economy is supported by industries such as automotive, healthcare, IT, textiles, retail and financial services.
Benefits of attending this trade mission include:
- Subsidised market research provided through UKTI’s Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) scheme
- A great opportunity to establish contacts through networking opportunities
- Company details in trade mission brochure distributed to companies in Hyderabad and Chennai.
- An experienced mission manager to accompany attendees during the visit
- British High Commission support & advice through a team of dedicated commercial officers.