- This event has passed.
UKTI London Webinar: International Digital Strategy – 22 April 2016
22 April 2016 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Start/End Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Event Organiser: UKTI London
Location: Online webinar
• The international web opportunity
• How the international web works
• Options for an international digital strategy
• Live Q & A
• Next Steps
What are the objectives of the webinar?
The international digital strategy webinar provides practical guidance and advice introducing you to the ways in which you can create an international digital strategy to ensure you reach new customers in new global markets.
What does the webinar include?
During the hour long webinar you will find out more about:
• The exporting online opportunity
• Selecting online export markets
• International channels for selling online
• Top international online marketplaces
• Using paid advertising (PPC)
• Selling through social media worldwide (s-commerce)
• Selling via mobile (m-commerce).
Sarah Carroll is registered to deliver Export Communications Reviews on behalf of UK Trade & Investment. Sarah has been undertaking Export Communications Reviews since 2005 and has worked with over 600 companies in London and the South East, advising them on how to gain more enquiries and sales from international markets through the web. Sarah also runs a series of webinars, seminars and masterclasses to help companies to optimise their websites, e-commerce systems, e-marketplaces and social media for international trade and has trained over 2,500 delegates to date.