- This event has passed.
UKTI London Masterclass: International Website Optimisation – 29 June 2015
29 June 2015 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Does your business have an effective online strategy for boosting overseas sales?
Is your site optimised for international search engines?
When Googled internationally is your company visible online?
What are the objectives of the Masterclass?
The aim of the workshop is to show you how to:
• Gain new customers in new markets
• Increase the number of online enquiries and sales from overseas
• Generate more revenue from international trade
What does the Masterclass include?
Receive the latest web knowledge and top tips to:
• Choose an international web strategy that is best for your business
• Find out how to improve your global profile through your website
• Discover how to rank more highly in international search engines
• Learn how to localise your website
• Learn how to make your website multilingual
• Find practical steps on how to start your international web journey
The workshop will also show you how to:
• Utilise free tools and applications
• Avoid costly trial and error approaches
• Get your international website right from the start
This is also an opportunity to meet face-to-face with a UK Trade & Investment International Trade Adviser who can give you more information about the UKTI Export Communications Review service and answer any related export questions you may have on the day.
Who should attend the Masterclass?
This web optimisation Masterclass is suitable for exporting businesses in London and the South East seeking to increase the efficiency of their current website for international trade, by developing an international, multilingual or localised website. It is also an excellent training event for anybody working in the web or international sales team of an exporter who needs a refresher in this area.
It is not suitable for intermediaries such as financial companies, legal companies, translation companies or web design agencies.
You have the option to bring along a laptop or netbook to complete the various exercises throughout the day. Print outs will also be available.
Sarah Carroll is registered to deliver Export Communications Reviews on behalf of UK Trade & Investment. Sarah has been undertaking Export Communications Reviews since 2005 and has worked with 500 companies in London and the South East, advising them on how to gain more enquiries and sales from international markets through the web. Sarah also runs a series of webinars, seminars and masterclasses to help companies to optimise their websites, e-commerce systems, e-marketplaces and social media for international trade.