Sarah Carroll, Grow Global’s founder, will be running a masterclass on E-Commerce for the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry on 6th February 2018.
Start/End Time: 09:00am – 4:00pm
Event Organiser: London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI)
Location: 33 Queen Street, London, EC4 1AP
This is an innovative full-day masterclass aimed at online sellers seeking to increase their export sales by using international e-commerce.
It is not suitable for intermediaries such as financial companies, legal companies, translation companies or web design agencies.
The masterclass will provide your company with the know-how and tools you need to make your products and services more visible online in international search engines, leading to substantially increased enquiries and sales and a new, cheaper way to enter international markets. As a by-product, this can also boost online enquiries and sales in the UK.
Are you ready to:
• Exploit the export potential of online sales?
• Incorporate international e-commerce as part of your export strategy?
• Manage export sales arising online?
• Start exporting with e-commerce?
• Turn your existing UK e-commerce success into export income?
Your website is an essential channel to showcase your products and services overseas. Attend this specialist masterclass to learn the practical steps you can take to use your website to generate export sales. Find out how to build a successful international e-commerce website that could open up a new channel for international trade and attract new business from customers around the world. This masterclass, led by Sarah Carroll, an expert in e-commerce for international trade will provide hints and tips on how to structure and design your e-commerce website.
This masterclass will include case studies of companies who have already gained new international business through the web. You will also learn from and network with other exporters who are developing their global business through e-commerce.
• International e-commerce explained
• Is your e-commerce system ready to go international?
• The international e-commerce opportunity
•Options for an international e-commerce strategy:
– Top international e-commerce platforms
– Top international online marketplaces
– Reasons for international shopping cart abandonment
– Top international e-commerce payment systems
– Top international delivery methods
• Building an international e-commerce website
• Features of a multi-currency e- commerce website
• Features of a multilingual e-commerce website
• Localising an international e-commerce website
• Implementation and monitoring
• Top tips for selling through e-commerce for international trade
• Examples of successful companies
• Action planning
• Next steps
Sarah Carroll is the Founder of Grow Global and has mentored over 700 companies for the UK and governments in other countries, advising them on how to gain more leads and sales from international customers through the web. She is one of the UK’s leading experts on how to make a website international and how to communicate effectively internationally. She regularly speaks at seminars and runs workshops about optimising websites, e-commerce, e-marketplaces and s-comerce for international trade.
Grow Global are a world-leading independent consultancy, who believe that digital is a great way to grow internationally. They specialise in helping companies to optimise their websites, e-commerce systems, e-marketplaces and s-commerce for international trade by following their game-changing and proven Grow Global Method. They’ve also published four books and are regularly asked to speak on all things digital and international for global banks like HSBC, Santander and Barclays, as well as Google London. They’re about to publish their new book ‘Grow Fast. Grow Global.’ in 2017.