- This event has passed.
International Web Design and SEO for Global Growth – 5 June 2014
5 June 2014 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmREGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Come along to our unique and exclusive series of Grow Global digital marketing training courses: “Fast Track to Online Global Growth”.
Do you dream of substantially increasing your international online enquiries and sales?
We have a proven practical step-by-step approach for showing you how to do this.
Our International Web Design and SEO for Global Growth workshop will take place on Thursday 5 June 2014 and is kindly supported by HSBC.
What are the objectives of the Masterclass?
The sole aim of the training course is to show you how to significantly increase your online international enquiries and sales.
We will provide you with the know-how and tools to make your products and services more visible online in international search engines, leading to substantially increased enquiries and sales and a new, cheaper way to enter international markets. As a by-product, it can also boost your online enquiries and sales in the UK.
What does the Masterclass cover?
• How to select the best international markets online
• Top international search engines
• How the international web works
• How to structure an international web strategy
• How to design a multilingual website
• How to translate a website
• How to localise a website
• How to optimise a website for international search engines (multilingual SEO).
What have others said about the Masterclasses?
“Inspiring and gamechanging”
“I’ve increased export sales online by 150% year-on-year”
“Really the best course I’ve ever been on”
“I actually know what to do and how to do it”
“You’re independent, so you’re giving us the best practice”
What is the approach of the Masterclass?
And this is how we run the workshops:
• Non-jargon introduction to the theory
• Explains best practice so get it right from the start
• Hands-on exercises based on your company so you get answers
• Ask questions as you go along until you really get it
• Build a step-by-step achievable plan to implement your international web strategy
• Bring your own laptop or tablet so you can work as you go along
• Peer-to-peer learning in a non-competitive environment
• Professional and fun presenters
• Time away from the office to actually think about it all
• Small classes of up to 10 guests
• Light and airy venues with great catering
After the masterclasses, you will be skilled and confident and, importantly, self-sufficient to manage your web design and SEO projects yourself, or you will have the skills and terminology to be able to contract the best agency to do this for you.
Who should attend the Masterclass?
This training course is perfect for your company if you appreciate the opportunity international and online offers you to help you rapidly grow your business.
This training course is for companies who are already exporting or have international ambitions. It is not suitable for intermediaries such as financial companies, legal companies, translation, logistics or international trade companies or web design and SEO agencies.
Please bring along a laptop or netbook and a mobile or tablet to complete the exercises throughout the day. Print outs will also be available.
We welcome guests from all over the world to our training courses in the UK. All courses are in English.
Sarah Carroll, Grow Global’s Director, is one of the UK’s leading experts on how to sell more internationally online through websites, e-commerce, social media and mobile. She is also registered by UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and has delivered nearly 400 international web reviews, as well as authoring their Website Optimisation for International Trade and E-commerce for International Trade masterclasses. She has been integral to the delivery of the UK government’s ground-breaking Web Exporting programme.
Other events in the series
Other events in the series:
International E-commerce for Global Growth
International E-marketplaces for Global Growth
International Social Media for Global Growth
You can attend one or more of the events to find out how to increase your online international sales!