- This event has passed.
International E-commerce for Global Growth – 22 May 2014
22 May 2014 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmREGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Come along to our unique and exclusive series of Grow Global digital marketing training courses: “Fast Track to Online Global Growth”.
Do you dream of substantially increasing your international online enquiries and sales?
We have a proven practical step-by-step approach for showing you how to do this.
Our International E-commerce for Global Growth workshop will take place on Thursday 22 May 2014 and is kindly supported by HSBC.
What are the objectives of the Masterclass?
The sole aim of the training course is to show you how to significantly increase your online international enquiries and sales.
We will provide you with the know-how and tools to make your products and services more visible online in international search engines, leading to substantially increased enquiries and sales and a new, cheaper way to enter international markets. As a by-product, it can also boost your online enquiries and sales in the UK.
What does the Masterclass cover?
• E-commerce around the world
• How to structure an international e-commerce strategy
• Top international e-commerce platforms
• Top international e-marketplaces
• Top international payment systems
• How to design a multilingual e-commerce website
• How to select a multilingual multicurrency e-commerce website
• How to localise and translate an e-commerce website
• Introduction to Google Analytics for e-commerce.
What have others said about the Masterclasses?
“Inspiring and gamechanging”
“I’ve increased export sales online by 150% year-on-year”
“Really the best course I’ve ever been on”
“I actually know what to do and how to do it”
“You’re independent, so you’re giving us the best practice”
What is the approach of the Masterclass?
And this is how we run the workshops:
• Non-jargon introduction to the theory
• Explains best practice so get it right from the start
• Hands-on exercises based on your company so you get answers
• Ask questions as you go along until you really get it
• Build a step-by-step achievable plan to implement your international web strategy
• Bring your own laptop or tablet so you can work as you go along
• Peer-to-peer learning in a non-competitive environment
• Professional and fun presenters
• Time away from the office to actually think about it all
• Small classes of up to 12 guests
• Light and airy venues with great catering
After the masterclasses, you will be skilled and confident and, importantly, self-sufficient to manage your web design and SEO projects yourself, or you will have the skills and terminology to be able to contract the best agency to do this for you.
Who should attend the Masterclass?
This training course is perfect for your company if you appreciate the opportunity international and online offers you for increasing international online sales and rapidly growing the e-commerce side of your business, as well as having the time and resources to invest in your international e-commerce.
This training course is for companies who are already exporting or have international ambitions. It is not suitable for intermediaries such as financial companies, legal companies, translation, logistics or international trade companies or web design and SEO agencies.
Please bring along a laptop or netbook and a mobile or tablet to complete the exercises throughout the day. Print outs will also be available.
We welcome guests from all over the world to our training courses in the UK. All courses are in English.
Sarah Carroll, Grow Global’s Director, is one of the UK’s leading experts on how to sell more internationally online through websites, e-commerce, social media and mobile. She is also registered by UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and has delivered nearly 400 international web reviews, as well as authoring their Website Optimisation for International Trade and E-commerce for International Trade masterclasses. She has been integral to the delivery of the UK government’s ground-breaking Web Exporting programme.
Other events in the series
Other events in the series:
International Website Design and Optimisation for Global Growth
International E-marketplaces for Global Growth
International Social Media for Global Growth
You can attend one or more of the events to find out how to increase your online international sales!