- This event has passed.
DIT South East: Sussex Food & Drink Exporters Group Meeting – Brighton – 22 February 2017
22 February 2017 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Start/End Time: 09:30am – 12:30pm
Event Organiser: Department of International Trade (DIT)
Location: Brighton, UK
The DIT South East Exporters Groups are aimed at both established exporters and businesses who are new to exporting or planning to export for the first time. The meeting is run in collaboration with Sussex Chamber of Commerce.
Aim of the Exporters Group
Some of the main aims of the Exporters Group meeting is to:
• exchange ideas, best practice, problems, issues and solutions
• share knowledge of different markets and ways of doing business in those markets
• share knowledge such as reliable suppliers of goods and services
• share skills such as managing processes and dealing with people inside and outside an organisation
• tap into the vast and varied pool of experience within the group
• enable cross-referrals amongst the group
• increase the visibility overseas of the group and its individual members.
If you would like to find out how Grow Global can help you with your international plans and are attending this event, Contact Us and we would be more than happy to arrange a free 1:1 consultation session.
Sarah Carroll is the Founder of Grow Global and has mentored over 600 companies for the UK and governments in other countries, advising them on how to gain more leads and sales from international customers through the web. She is one of the UK’s leading experts on how to make a website international and how to communicate effectively internationally. She regularly speaks at seminars and runs workshops about optimising websites, e-commerce, e-marketplaces and social media for international trade.