Why work with Grow Global
Grow Global is a world-leading independent digital adviser. We specialise in websites, e-commerce systems, e-marketplaces and social media for international trade. We show you how to attract new customers from around the world and increase international sales.
We are the pioneers of exporting online and have developed a proven Grow Global methodology and roadmap since 2005 to help you to export more online.
To date, we have:
- completed over 600 international digital audits
- delivered over 150 webinars, seminars, workshops and masterclasses
- trained over 1,500 delegates at workshops
- upskilled over 500 international trade advisers and international bank managers.
More and more companies are deciding to grow globally
Even with a global recession, there are countries around the world where there is still economic growth. We are helping more and more companies with specialist products and services to attract customers in other countries, increase revenue and gain market share. You can outpace growth in your home country as international e-commerce is growing at 25% per year.
Turning a local or national company into an international business is within your reach and there are many innovative ways to grow globally. Across borders. Across cultures. In many different languages.
Generate increased revenue from new global markets
You may like to target:
- English-speaking markets first: UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, USA
- Largest world economies first: USA, China, Japan
- Fastest developing economies first: Brazil, China, India, Russia (BRIC countries)
- Emerging developing economies first: Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey, South Africa (CIVETS markets)
- Largest number of people on the web: China, USA, India, Japan, Brazil, Germany, Russia, Indonesia, United Kingdom, France
- Nearest markets first: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands (depending on where you are!)
- Markets you know: you already have business contacts, you have family connections, you have a partner firm
- Languages you know: don’t forget French is spoken in over 50 countries around the world and Spanish in 21 countries … not just France and Spain!
There are over 200 countries and 7 billion people in the world – so there is a huge choice of customers and economies to start with! Even countries where you would never have thought it possible to do business, are emerging as new economic powers.
The benefits of growing global are beyond increased revenue
- Attracting clients whose first language is not English
- Avoiding language and cultural barriers and the subsequent loss of business
- Providing great customer service to multilingual & multicultural customers at home or overseas
- Catering for students, tourists and business travellers to your own country.
You can actually get a competitive advantage when you grow globally. You will attract, convert and retain more international customers, which will mean more sales and more revenue globally.